|GBBC-India 2015 home
- The Hindu. Birdwatchers fan out their wings. By M. T. Saju.
- The Hindu. Great backyard bird count outcome by month-end. By G. Venkataramana Rao.
- Dinmalar. ‘Greater Flamingos in Kasimedu; Asian Pied Starling in Korukupettai – North Chennai rocking in GBBC’. (download jpeg, 0.6Mb)
- The Hindu. Backyard bird bonanza. By Divya Gandhi.
- Times of India. Backyard bird count spots over 80 species in Vidarbha. By Manka Behl.
- Hindustan Times. Indian birdwatchers are flicking together in droves. By Chetan Chauhan.
- Manipur Chronicle: Great backyard bird count starts at Assam varsity. (click on Page-3)
- The Hindu (Tamil): ‘In search of colourful messengers – On Pongal Bird Count and GBBC‘. By P. Jeganathan.
- The Hindu (Tamil): ‘On sighting Greater Flamingos in Salem during 2014 GBBC‘. By Ganeshwar S. V.
- Citizen Matters: Count the birds this Valentines Day, in Bengaluru. By Ganga Madappa.
- The Hindu: ‘Backyard count’ reveals 400 birds on college campus. By S Poorvaja.
- The New Indian Express. Nationwide backyard bird count begins. By S. Senthil Kumar.
- The Hindu: Bird count to be conducted from February 13 to 16 in Salem.
- The Hindu: Great backyard bird count from today. By K.S. Sudhi.
- Bangalore Mirror: Get set to join global backyard bird count. By Kailash Kaushik.
- Deccan Herald, Bengaluru: Bird-watchers can now contribute to avian census. By Bosky Khanna.
- Navhind Times (Goa): Counting birds of your backyard.
- The Hindu: Madurai gets rare winged visitors. By A. Shrikumar.
- Andaman Chronicle: 4-day global great backyard bird count to begin from 13th Feb. By Denis Giles.
- The Hindu: Head out for the great backyard bird count. By Divya Gandhi.
- Times of India: Delhiites keep eyes peeled as this bird count not for experts only.
- Scroll.in: World’s largest bird count begins this week, but won’t do much for conservation in India. By Mridula Chari.
- Business Standard: A bird watcher in every balcony. By Veenu Sandhu.
- Times of India: Bombay Natural History Society lends support to annual global bird count event.