|GBBC-India 2015 home | Results (new)
Event/project ideas for you!
Local/regional events & projects
Campus Bird Count
Outreach and publicity
Photo contest| Media coverage
Tips/FAQs | Facebook event
Local and regional bird and nature groups are conducting a number of events and projects coincident with the GBBC. If you or your group would like to conduct an event, click here for some ideas. To add your event to those listed below, do leave a note in the comments, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note also that a large number of educational and other institutions are participating in the Campus Bird Count sub-event of the GBBC. Some of these counts may be open to members of the public. Participating campuses are listed here, with contact information.
- Silchar: GBBC workshop at Assam University. Contact: Hilloljyoti Singha <email@example.com> (view poster)
- Bengaluru, Kaikondrahalli Lake, Sat 14 Feb, 7-9AM. For more information, and to register, see here.
- Mysuru, Kukkarahalli Lake, public bird walks on all four days of the GBBC. Two batches: 0700-1000 and 1600-1800. Contact Tanuja DH at9480566516.
- State-wide: The 2015 Common Bird Monitoring Programme, for anyone across the state.
- Pune: Bird count at Pashan Lake on 15 Feb. Join any time between 6.30 AM and 3 PM. Further details, contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vasai: Birding on 14 Feb with SPROUTS. Contact: Anand Pendharkar <email@example.com>.
- Fakim: GBBC counts by Bhutan Glory Eco Club. Contect: Tsuseki < firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Khonoma: GBBC counts by Blithy Tragopan Eco Club. Contact: Vesa <email@example.com>
- Hyderabad: Count at Vanasthali Deer Park on 15 Feb. Contact Bhaskar Vadrevu. Facebook post is here.
- Durgapur Barrage: On the occasion of GBBC and Bengal Bird Day, 15 Feb. Contact Sagar Adhurya (+919474739327) and Suvadeep Abir Mandal (+919434083096). Register here: http://goo.gl/forms/kNuuuqGjDW.